Thursday 18 August 2011

I'm blogging!

Well, have just created my blog and have no idea what I'm doing!  Hehehe, this should be interesting! 

The primary reason for doing so is to promote and chart my progress writing my Great Grandfather's biography, which if I ever get it published will be called:

"A Fighting Life: The story of James Picken Cowey, M.C., 
veteran of Gallipoli, the Western Front and Kokoda".

I certainly won't be blogging everyday as my focus will be writing, but every so often I'll post something which I believe will be of interest. 

Feel free to add any comments or suggestions, as I'm certainly not a military historian and may need assistance in that area.  I am a humble, proud descendant of an Australian Digger that gave a great deal to his country by serving in both WW1 and WW2.

No comments:

Post a Comment