Thursday 3 January 2013

Here's to a productive 2013!

Well the new year has kicked off and invariably we all look at our lives and assess what we can improve or change.  
My attention to this blog certainly waned in 2012 and I'm a little disappointed I have let almost a year lapse since my previous post.  In that time I've had a few interesting things happen along the course of capturing my great grandfather's story. 

I will now regularly blog over the coming weeks with the events that transpired since my last post, the idea being that while I'm bringing my journey up to date, I will also create a habit of writing and sharing that will no doubt assist the penning of my great grandfather's biography.

Can't wait to see what will result by the end of 2013.  Who knows, maybe I will have a completed book!

No comments:

Post a Comment